Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome to Affordable Travel by Pangea

I'm Patricia and for me travel is like air and water, without it I would not be able to survive. On Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, travel is right down there at the base in physiological needs. This makes finding affordable travel options critical. It is for this reason that I have started this blog.

I love travel and do it as often as I can but I don't have an unlimited budget so I'm always seeking affordable travel solutions and ideas. This doesn't mean that I'm going to sleep on the street or miss out on the great experiences of the destination. I want to sleep in a clean, comfortable, charming place and enjoy the best of the destination's cuisine and wine - but I'm not going to through my money away either. I'm looking for great value.

This blog is a way for me to share affordable travel ideas and tips with you and for you too to share your ideas and great finds.

I look forward to a wonderful affordable travel dialog with you.

Cheers,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment