Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Affordable Travel - 4/5 Stars Hotels for $99

Expedia has an affordable travel promotion on right now called the Nine Day Sale. The offer is for 4 or 5 star hotels in a number of cities for under $99 USD for a list of 42 US cities as well as international cities.

I checked one of my favourite cities (San Fran) and the price at the Hilton was $89/night. For San Fran I consider that very affordable travel! I also checked my favorite international city, Paris and the price was $229 (also for a Hilton) so it is a bit confusing that the hotels are all supposed to be under $99. Check from the list to see the offer for your selected city, prices are very affordable. Paris for $229 at the Hilton Defense is still a good deal.

Details:
Must book by today (September 9th) for travel through to September 30, 2009.
Book online at Expedia.com or call 1-800-551-2409

Book fast!
Have an affordable travel stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment